Parents And Teachers
Tips for Parents and Teachers
*Children are like mirrors. They reflect back to us everything we say and do. Science has discovered that 95% of everything children learn, they learn from what is modeled for them. Only 5% is what we try to tell them. Children observe, learn and imitate our actions, values, and beliefs.
MasterMind DreamMaker Academy is designed for adults and children to learn and grow together. It is said that time equals love. While using these materials and spending quality time together, a positive bond is created between the adult and the child. Practicing open communication helps build love and respect. It prepares you and your children to find more peace and fulfillment in your lives.
Here are a few suggestions for you while you are interacting with the children:
* Think positive. Look at the bright side and be grateful for the good things in your life.
* Practice love and appreciation. Let the children know what you appreciate about them.
* Use your imagination. Look at life from different points of view. Praise the children often for their bright ideas.
* Help children notice positive role models in their life or in books. Point out people who are choosing love and positive thinking and notice that they are happier even when they face problems.
* Breathe. When you are in a stressful situation, breathe deeply to relax.